This track race meet is hosted by Wellington Harrier Athletic Club. It will follow immediately after the 3000m Race Walk.
The event programme is:
2:00 – 400m Women
2:05 – 400m Men
2:25 – Hurdles (if interest)
2:40 – 100m Women
2:45 – 100m Men
3:00 – 800m Women
3:05 – 800m Men
3:20 – 200m Women
3:25- 200m Men
For our senior T&F meets, unless stated otherwise, there is no pre-entry requirement, Just turn up with sufficient time that we can get your details and ensure you have a Competition Number, well before the start of your first event.
Eligibility and entry fees
The basic points of “eligibility” for our senior T&F meets are:
- Entry to the meet is open to all athletes of college age and above
- Entry is free for those athletes who are financial members of clubs that contribute to the Athletics Wellington bulk funding scheme for summer track, or members of Wellington Masters Athletics
- College athletes who are not currently a member of an affiliated club are welcome to participate, but see the next point.
- Entry is free to athletes from colleges who contribute to the Athletics Wellington bulk funding scheme for summer track: St Pats Town, St Pats Stream, Wgtn College and Rongotai.
- Athletes from clubs or colleges not contributing to the Athletics Wellington bulk funding scheme for summer track will be asked to pay $10 per meet by direct credit to the AW bank account (for athletes in this category, we will have slips to hand out on the day giving the AW bank account details)