Here is a link to a season planning calendar for summer 2020-21:
The calendar shows senior and junior track and field meets being held at Newtown Park and Masterton, together with wide range of events in other locations that may be of interest.
One of the innovations for this season’s senior T&F programme is a series of mid-week twilight track races, commencing on Wednesday 11 November.
We will aim to provide more details about all of the planned events at Newtown Park and Masterton on this page separately, closer to the time of each event. If you are a Facebook user, please follow our page where we post frequent updates.
All our senior T&F events this year will be “Entry on the Line”, with the exception of The Agency Group 10000m, Night of Miles and unless stated otherwise, where an online pre-entry system will be in place.
Eligibility and entry fees
The basic points of “eligibility” for our senior T&F meets are:
- Entry to the meet is open to all athletes of college-age and above
- Entry is free for those athletes who are financial members of clubs that contribute to the Athletics Wellington bulk funding scheme for summer track, or members of Wellington Masters Athletics
- College athletes who are not currently a member of an affiliated club are welcome to participate but see the next point.
- Entry is free to athletes from colleges who contribute to the Athletics Wellington bulk funding scheme for summer track: St Pats Town, St Pats Stream, Wgtn College and Rongotai.
- Athletes from clubs or colleges not contributing to the Athletics Wellington bulk funding scheme for summer track will be asked to pay $10 per meet by direct credit to the AW bank account (for athletes in this category, we will have slips to hand out on the day giving the AW bank account details)
For a full list of Senior athletics, meetings see below: