VOSSELER SHIELD hosted by WHAC
info updated 28 April
WHAC look forward to welcoming your Club on 28th May.
Vosseler 2022 – Race Information – Final
Full Race maps Here
Overview of Changes for 2022
- The start line for all races is in the same grassed area (mountain biking area) as the finish.
- Junior race is 3.0km. Kids race is 1.1km. To make the event better for these age groups.
- BU10 and GU10 grades added.
- 2022 sees the closure of Alexandra Road from just north of the SPCA to just south of the intersection with Lookout Road.
- Senior Course changes overview Map Here
- Athletics Wellington will issue new race bibs incorporating new timing chips this year.
- Athletes must be financial full competition members in Athletics NZ Club Net database by Friday 20th May in order to receive a personalised race bib.
- An athlete may become financial after 20th May and before midnight Thursday 26th May and still compete in the Vosseler Shield: a temporary race bib will be issued which must be returned after the race.
Each Club is to provide a representative who can pick up all their club’s race bibs from the WHAC Clubrooms on race day from 11:30am in order to distribute the race bibs to members of their club.
Results manager Daryl plans to distribute some race bibs to clubs prior to race day, however there will still be residual bibs requiring distribution on race day. Thank you for your cooperation.
All Vosseler Shield enquiries should be directed to
WHAC’s Race Director
Ian Macfarlane firstname.lastname@example.org .